KS Sailor Scouts ~ Get to know us (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
u guys are so dead istg :wimwim: wake up
Good morning :wimwim:
Im the dark lady here to kill ya all
:pikagun:
3bd8e60ab6dd96e9d47ccd97c7b591d9.jpg
NoooOOOooooOOOoooo don't hurt me :sadcat:
:icgyu: sir you must be-

34BFEBA3-A013-41D0-9724-EA1C570181BB.jpeg

:wimwim: i have no idea, i just googled “Sailor Moon villains”
Ah this is the current villain at where i'm currently on hold with the series
Yeah I kept staring at the pic wondering what it's supposed to mean :wimwim:
Cool hair tho :sakUwu:
He has a lot of evil pretty girls obsessed with him too :sakUwu:
noona definitely loves me:maheart:

so who of you is the traitor then @sweetener @NASA:naeunstare:
Honestly i'm starting to think that maybe you're the traitor baechi u didn't even tag me right :pepecry1:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
a thing you love about each other
@sweetener is like her username says, so sweet and kind and supportive and I love how we discover random small stuff that we have in common
@NASA is talkative and so open, I can easily talk about anything to her and I love this diversity, from makeup talk to Jungkook or girly talk
I love them both :nekolove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
what your superpowers? (feel free to make up anything)
Lies detector :jenniesmug:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
a thing you love about each other
@sweetener is like her username says, so sweet and kind and supportive and I love how we discover random small stuff that we have in common
@NASA is talkative and so open, I can easily talk about anything to her and I love this diversity, from makeup talk to Jungkook or girly talk
I love them both :nekolove:
I was not mentally prepared for such love omg
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
who is your favourite sailor moon character (apart from the one in your dp)?
Luna and Artemis :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What tv show are you watching right now?
I started more shows, but I'm watching Cable girls these days:maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I lofe Sailor Moon and this anon just makes me wanna watch it now and finish my drawing of Chibiusa as the dark lady but I have to study lmao ;-;
yeees finish the drawing and show us:sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I finished the questions :jenniesmug: time to go to my project even if I have 0 mood :jisoosmh:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
IHonestly i'm starting to think that maybe you're the traitor baechi u didn't even tag me right :pepecry1:
I never said I like any of you back :naeunstare:
But it‘s true I‘ve lost my hope for you.
I‘ll give u a one word hint on why...

nani
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I never said I like any of you back :naeunstare:
But it‘s true I‘ve lost my hope for you.
I‘ll give u a one word hint on why...

nani
:nekopout::nekopout::nekopout::nekopout::nekopout: thats ur fault bc we had a bonding session that was like a months worth of bonding into one day and u didn't give me time to recharge my social battery I take no responsibility for this nani
Aww thank you, she's one of my favourites :nekolove:
We finally found our sailor mercury :maheart:
:pikahappy:

thank goodness you did not say cayetana :haylul:
I just noticed that dp wow stunning
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread