KS Sailor Scouts ~ Get to know us (1 Viewer)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seems like me too :wimwim: Lol, what games did you buy?
I bought Cities Skylines, Raft, XCon 2, Shadow of The Tomb Raider, Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles and Stellaris.

Yeah I have extra money now that I don't go out at all and I can't save for shit :ilovebread: :ilovebread: :ilovebread:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
any plans after covid-19 /finally/ dies out?
Just going on walks down the beach without feeling judged, hopefully I can finally go to some concerts! And also go on a shopping spree on the mainland~ I may even be able to meet @bulletproof there!
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
powerpuff girl bias
I never actually saw it airing, maybe it just aired when I was in my discovery channel phase or something so I never caught it but yeah I can only judge on visuals and Blossom's bow always looked like bunny ears to me so I pick ha
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
memorable forum experiences?
Hmm reaching 1k messages and doing my first solo anon here~ also planning my 'predebut' story was rly fun! I also gotta say when I joined staff too ofc~ the application was rly fun and I was so proud of myself before I had even got accepted cuz I really felt like I had done my best and had fun doing it and that I was happy with myself regardless of whether I got accepted or not >.<
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
a thing you love about each other
@sweetener is like her username says, so sweet and kind and supportive and I love how we discover random small stuff that we have in common
@NASA is talkative and so open, I can easily talk about anything to her and I love this diversity, from makeup talk to Jungkook or girly talk
I love them both :nekolove:
best compa ever :nekolove: we really are always there for each other
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never said I like any of you back :naeunstare:
But it‘s true I‘ve lost my hope for you.
I‘ll give u a one word hint on why...

nani
knew it :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how did you guys get close?
Well I 'met' (cuz it's still online lol) dii a while ago before I even came to the forum and so when I did make an account she was one of the first people I wanted to talk to more cuz she's always seemed so awesome! We were following each other on instagram pretty quickly too~ I saw Jen around a lot on the forum, I started noticing her when she was Goyo and thought she was really cool too! We kinda interacted around the forum but didn't start actually talking in dm until this year and when we reached that point we started getting closer pretty quickly~ When I joined staff I was pretty good friends with both of them and we realised we're all very similar and we could talk about everything together and so we made girly chat and the rest is history :queen:
this is so precious :sanapray: :nekolove: it‘s such a beautiful history with us 3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck





:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
do you like exercise?

I lowkey do. I just get unmotivated after I follow through a week :worry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fave food!

I love anything with potatos. I also do enjoy some russian things my family does a lot too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread