- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
R.I.P
(jk, hope KS gets a lot of money through the ads for more giveaways *~*)
shush![]()
R.I.P
(jk, hope KS gets a lot of money through the ads for more giveaways *~*)
Yeah I also think that ads are [...] IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE CLICK HERE FOR A 30SEC ADim actually okay with ads, as long as they aren't everywhere in my face.
wow, that was kinda annoying but.. "Hot girls that are only five miles away from you"Yeah I also think that ads are [...] IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE CLICK HERE FOR A 30SEC AD
Sana I'm omwwow, that was kinda annoying but.. "Hot girls that are only five miles away from you"