- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
It's not just this person either lmaoLmao my Loona album is actually on the way, lemme see if I get Dreamcatcher too![]()
Wonder if those sales count toward DC or LoonaIt's not just this person either lmao
When Orbits and InSomnia agreed to help each other, I didn't think it would be to this extent!Wonder if those sales count toward DC or Loona
There were problems again with Loona stock running out/unable to meet demands, so maybe they just shipped them DC albums instead![]()
It's fine coz the fandoms are friendly with each otherWhen Orbits and InSomnia agreed to help each other, I didn't think it would be to this extent!
That could be true, who knows?