- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Can he please look at me with an empty look that gives nothing away?
PLEASE?
Can he just.... stare at me?
I don't know why but I am so obsessed with his empty stare. It is so attractive. The way you can't tell what is going on in his head at all.
I want him to drip hit wax all over me while talking in his calm voice giving away no emotions.
Just pure calm and concentration.
There is something so.... amazingly scary and sexy to have somebody fixated at JUST you. Nothing else.
There is even something scarier and sexier of not knowing what that somebody is thinking.
Can Kun please be that somebody? PLEASE?
I'd beg for it, but he wouldn't hear it, so what would be the point of that!
Can Kun just.... take me? In any way he damn pleases?
If you don't get it yet, I want Kun to fuck me.
Just... PLEASE!!! Can it happen?? PLEASE!!!
I know Kun gave us a 4 step program to marrying him, but I ain't looking to marry, I just wanna fuck him rn!
We don't need permission from the members and Lee Sooman for THAT right????? (that would be a whole ANOTHER Kink)
So PLEASE! FUCK ME KUN!
PLEASE?
Can he just.... stare at me?
I don't know why but I am so obsessed with his empty stare. It is so attractive. The way you can't tell what is going on in his head at all.
I want him to drip hit wax all over me while talking in his calm voice giving away no emotions.
Just pure calm and concentration.
There is something so.... amazingly scary and sexy to have somebody fixated at JUST you. Nothing else.
There is even something scarier and sexier of not knowing what that somebody is thinking.
Can Kun please be that somebody? PLEASE?
I'd beg for it, but he wouldn't hear it, so what would be the point of that!
Can Kun just.... take me? In any way he damn pleases?
If you don't get it yet, I want Kun to fuck me.
Just... PLEASE!!! Can it happen?? PLEASE!!!
I know Kun gave us a 4 step program to marrying him, but I ain't looking to marry, I just wanna fuck him rn!
We don't need permission from the members and Lee Sooman for THAT right????? (that would be a whole ANOTHER Kink)
So PLEASE! FUCK ME KUN!