18+ Kun is the best dom around and I am living for it (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Kun is 100% a dom
But like... a REAL one.

Safe, sane and consensual type of dom.
The type who will beat the shit out of you in a scene, but gives A grade aftercare and always makes sure that you are safe and into the whole situation.
The type of a dom who you would ACTUALLY want irl.

A caring one, who isn't just there for the kinky shit.
A dom who is there for the whole ride.
A dom who will cherish the fact you are trusting yourself to them and will not betray that trust.

Sure he can fuck the living starlight out of you. He can look at you with that serious look of his and you just KNOW you are in big trouble, but be totally fine with it. Because you know that even though he is going to hurt you and pull you apart into pieces, he is also going to put you back together later and soothe that pain.

Kun is the only man that matters.
Ever

PS: Kun is bi, you can't change my mind on this


 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't made any in a while, so I can excuse that!
And how is THIS intense??? I didn't even go that explicit!
It's not but it's more intense than everyone elses :wimwim:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My life now has a purpose. To praise this man! <3 Loved the description of him btw <3 DOM ftw.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My life now has a purpose. To praise this man! <3 Loved the description of him btw <3 DOM ftw.
Kun deserves all the love that has ever existed! He is... such a GOOD leader for WayV as well! It's obvious how much all the members adore him and trust him (even though they tease him a lot) and in the rare moments we do see him in leader mode, he is always so... reliable.

He never gets mad at the other members, even when they have fucked up big time. He will just calmly try to salvage the situation. He is like the epitome of I'm not mad, just disappointed. Only he isn't even disappointed.

I love Kun a lot, he deserves the world.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Kun deserves all the love that has ever existed! He is... such a GOOD leader for WayV as well! It's obvious how much all the members adore him and trust him (even though they tease him a lot) and in the rare moments we do see him in leader mode, he is always so... reliable.

He never gets mad at the other members, even when they have fucked up big time. He will just calmly try to salvage the situation. He is like the epitome of I'm not mad, just disappointed. Only he isn't even disappointed.

I love Kun a lot, he deserves the world.
Preach to that sister. <3
Leader material and sexy, Just more to like about him :)
My bi side came out like a fierce lion when I saw him tbh lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Preach to that sister. <3
Leader material and sexy, Just more to like about him :)
My bi side came out like a fierce lion when I saw him tbh lol
He also seems so... non-judgmental. He just seems like somebody you could talk with and rely on and he will not judge or think anything of that and I just LOVE that. He also doesn't seem arrogant or preachy etc...

he is just so damn perfect. And I would like to add, he doesn't give off particularly gay vibes, but he doesn't give me straight vibes either. He just IS. it's like he is so damn confident in who he is that he has no want or need to advertise it. He is just living his life the way he is and I LOVE HIM FOR THAT.

I also love him for supporting Chenle with cooking and playing the piano.
I love him for Comforting Xiaojun when he is nervous.
I love him for just being him.

Weirdly enough though.... Kun seems really close with the Dreamies (and the WayV members naturally) but he has never really interacted with or seemed that close with the 127 members.
 
  • Love
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have only ever seen Kun as the cute older brother that gets bossed around by his younger bros. This is a whole new outlook but I can see it
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have only ever seen Kun as the cute older brother that gets bossed around by his younger bros. This is a whole new outlook but I can see it
I mean he doesn't really get bossed around though. He gets teased a lot but in the end WayV members respect him so much. They have talked so much about how whenever they have a problem their first instinct is to go ask Kun for advice and help. How Kun nevers gets mad at them no matter how much they annoy him.

+ with most of WayV he IS like a caring older brother. (Most, bcs ship KunTen) The way he comforted Xiaojun when Xiaojun was nervous abut performing in front of his parents was just.... adorable. The way Kun has encouraged Chenle to practice Piano more.

just.... He is such an ADULT. He is a responsible adult.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean he doesn't really get bossed around though. He gets teased a lot but in the end WayV members respect him so much. They have talked so much about how whenever they have a problem their first instinct is to go ask Kun for advice and help. How Kun nevers gets mad at them no matter how much they annoy him.

+ with most of WayV he IS like a caring older brother. (Most, bcs ship KunTen) The way he comforted Xiaojun when Xiaojun was nervous abut performing in front of his parents was just.... adorable. The way Kun has encouraged Chenle to practice Piano more.

just.... He is such an ADULT. He is a responsible adult.
I consider that bossed around lol

And he really reminds me of Suho and your description just solidified that idea in my mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I consider that bossed around lol

And he really reminds me of Suho and your description just solidified that idea in my mind.
I 100% agree with the comparison, I've thought this myself for a long time as well. He and Kun are both leaders cut from the same cloth and in my opinion the best type of leaders.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread