Rumor KUSH (YG-BLACK LABEL PRODUCER) LEAVES THE COMPANY... (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seems like a lot of them have finally had enough of being under YG's thumb and name!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I doubt he gets much work tbh, so I guess he wants to do his own thing
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof. what the hell is going on at yge
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope he will work some groups in the future to showcase his talents!
I haven't heard of him so I don't know what songs were from his hand
as far as I know he worked close with teddy on 2ne1 ( espieccially on their debut album) and was involved with some big bang songs too
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Lord_Taeyong
well, he was one of the most senior producers in YG along with Teddy, they founded The Black Label together. He worked in Lee Hi's My Star, in 2ne1's first and second mini as well
 
Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To be fair I wonder if this has to do with his drug scandal; (★BREAKING) YG Entertainment's Kush Arrested By Undercover Police In The Act Of Purchasing Cocaine , since I don't remember hearing about him after that. Well, I hope he has good luck on his own company, I guess he will focus more on rap/hip hop side with it.
Ohh, that definitely could be part of it. I didn't even know that happened (and I honestly don't know who he is, aside from seeing his name once or twice). I'm not very up-to-date on anything YG if I'm being honest :welp:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To be fair I wonder if this has to do with his drug scandal; (★BREAKING) YG Entertainment's Kush Arrested By Undercover Police In The Act Of Purchasing Cocaine , since I don't remember hearing about him after that. Well, I hope he has good luck on his own company, I guess he will focus more on rap/hip hop side with it.
was thinking about that too
That's a possibility but I don't think it was a decisive factor. I mean, it happened back in 2017, if they wanted to kick him out, they would've done way earlier and not almost two years after...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ohh, that definitely could be part of it. I didn't even know that happened (and I honestly don't know who he is, aside from seeing his name once or twice). I'm not very up-to-date on anything YG if I'm being honest :welp:
Well he was in Show me the Money as well as producer if that helps xd

But yup, I don't think lot of kpop fans know since he's producer and although there were some articles around people just don't care nearly as much as if it's idol having scandal. Which is kinda good thing I guess.

That's a possibility but I don't think it was a decisive factor. I mean, it happened back in 2017, if they wanted to kick him out, they would've done way earlier and not almost two years after...

It could have been part of that, maybe he kinda wanted bit of new start on his own idk. He was one of founders of Black label apparently so that could be why they didn't throw him out.. though they haven't thrown people out for using drugs before either ^^;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread