Photo Kwon Latte is just out here looking for love 🐶 💕 (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awwwwww so cute!

btw I got a question, only bc this is the second dog owned by a Korean that has clothes on... do Koreans usually do that, or are they just spoiled? bc I remember when I tried to dress mine up as Spider-Man for Halloween. He kept trying to take it off, so I just gave up. lol
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awwwwww so cute!

btw I got a question, only bc this is the second dog owned by a Korean that has clothes on... do Koreans usually do that, or are they just spoiled? bc I remember when I tried to dress mine up as Spider-Man for Halloween. He kept trying to take it off, so I just gave up. lol
I don’t know specifically about Korea, but it seems more common to do things like that for people who live in cities and who may have smaller dogs. And Korea is definitely a place that’s densely populated so that would fit with the city part
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread