News KYLA IS BACK IN KOREA (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship


CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING JGKHJKJHRHBSjfkfdS :yolk::yolk:

THIS BETTER MEAN A COMEBACK PLEDIS :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandacop::pandacop:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Probably to sign off the termination of her contract cause Pledis ain't doing shit for Pristin anymore.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Probably to sign off the termination of her contract cause Pledis ain't doing shit for Pristin anymore.
hush let me live in the delusion that they'll have a comeback :yolk::pepecry1:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm honestly just lowering my expectations after what they did to After School.
Oml don't even remind me :pepecry1: My poor babies
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Don't forget to chant "Stan Pristin, Wee Woo Wee Woo" at least 10 times before you go to bed for best possible chances of Pristin comeback. :sanapray: Let's hope Pledshit steps up their game and gives Pristin comeback.
I do that every night after my prayers for an Afterschool comeback :sanapray: :sanapray: I hope they don't hold it out for any longer, they're already getting spammed on all their tweets for a Pristin comeback
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I do that every night after my prayers for an Afterschool comeback :sanapray::sanapray: I hope they don't hold it out for any longer, they're already getting spammed on all their tweets for a Pristin comeback
Wow, intellectual. After School deserved better. Pray for Pledis (girl) groups. :sanapray: And I really hope they don't disband. They have so much untapped potential waiting to be unleashed.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
-.- WHICH PART OF KOREA
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wow, intellectual. After School deserved better. Pray for Pledis (girl) groups. :sanapray: And I really hope they don't disband. They have so much untapped potential waiting to be unleashed.
Me too... I really hope they don't disband. Although most of the good members have left (no more Orange Caramel :pepecry1:) and they all seem to be busy with other activities
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
-.- WHICH PART OF KOREA
The picture is with a ZB Label trainee called Alex and it was taken in Shinsadong in Seoul.

Pledis' Headquarters are in Gangam...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
The picture is with a ZB Label trainee called Alex and it was taken in Shinsadong in Seoul.

Pledis' Headquarters are in Gangam...
Dude... I am like an hour away...
BISH BYE
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me too... I really hope they don't disband. Although most of the good members have left (no more Orange Caramel :pepecry1:) and they all seem to be busy with other activities
Yeah, all After School members have pretty much left and I'm really sad because I don't see them coming together again. I feel so bad for them. Especially for Kaeun. She basically got robbed of a career because she joined only shortly before After School disbanded. It would be better for her to re-debut tbh, as sad as it sounds.

Pristin I feel especially sad for because they never even got to show us what they're capable of. Only one comeback and that was that. I hate that Pledis just abandons their groups like that. As a company, you're supposed to stick with your groups as long as you can and support them, and hope that they become successful. I mean, CLC didn't get a win for 4 years, but because CUBE stuck with them, it's finally starting to pay off right now. I just feel like Pristin have so much more to give to the world. I truly think they could be a more popular girl group if they were actually promoted. :(
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah, all After School members have pretty much left and I'm really sad because I don't see them coming together again. I feel so bad for them. Especially for Kaeun. She basically got robbed of a career because she joined only shortly before After School disbanded. It would be better for her to re-debut tbh, as sad as it sounds.

Pristin I feel especially sad for because they never even got to show us what they're capable of. Only one comeback and that was that. I hate that Pledis just abandons their groups like that. As a company, you're supposed to stick with your groups as long as you can and support them, and hope that they become successful. I mean, CLC didn't get a win for 4 years, but because CUBE stuck with them, it's finally starting to pay off right now. I just feel like Pristin have so much more to give to the world. I truly think they could be a more popular girl group if they were actually promoted. :(
Pledis is honestly the worst company in terms of management. I wish they could've at least given Pristin a chance but they felt like after one or two comebacks that they were flopping (seriously, what kind of logic is that?) I'm a diehard Carat but if Seventeen skipping one comeback means Pledis could shift their attention to Pristin, then I wouldn't mind at all.

I'd understand if Afterschool disbands but I guess in my heart of hearts I really don't want them to. I think re debuting Kaeun would at least give her a career, so I'm all in for it if it makes her happy. (sorry for my long ass essay lmao I just fucking hate Pledis)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread