News Laboum returning to music shows to promote "Journey To Atlantis" (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm happy they're about to promote again but this seems a little premature :jisoosmh:
They're still in the 120s or 130s on Melon and have only like 55K unique listeners last I checked, it's risen a lot of places but already promoting and expecting a Rollin' success might be too much :yolk:

I hope the girls can just perform for their fans and to have fun and not go in with too many expectations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread