:susPepe: Yes you are :irenecrazy: Vader is your father?:haylul: jk
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 1 June 2020 #21 Lady_Camellia said: Yes you are Click to expand... Vader is your father? jk Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 1 June 2020 #22 Yachii said: Vader is your father? jk Click to expand... no. @Jakey_Yoda is my dad as he found my new name Reactions: Michael and JakeyWantsCakey
Yachii said: Vader is your father? jk Click to expand... no. @Jakey_Yoda is my dad as he found my new name
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 June 2020 #23 Will u change it Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 1 June 2020 #24 Darth_berries said: Will u change it Click to expand... No I am still Lady Grey. I just added a first name 👀 Reactions: blueberries
Darth_berries said: Will u change it Click to expand... No I am still Lady Grey. I just added a first name 👀