VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 17 May 2019 #1 Reactions: Eclipse, wayvoutsold, Evergreen and 2 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 17 May 2019 #2 Zuny Reactions: Eclipse, VillageIdiot and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 May 2019 #3 Gorgeous queens Reactions: VillageIdiot
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 May 2019 #4 They’re so beautiful. I still haven’t watched the MV yet though. I really want to but I’m stuck in school still :( Reactions: VillageIdiot
They’re so beautiful. I still haven’t watched the MV yet though. I really want to but I’m stuck in school still :(
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 17 May 2019 #5 Beauty queens Reactions: VillageIdiot