- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
would you guys be up to doing a three way? I have an astro moonbin i could trade for soojin if berry would be willing to give up dean 2?I'd take Idle Soojin, but the only ones I have that you're requesting are Astro, and I'm collecting them...![]()
i would!would you guys be up to doing a three way? I have an astro moonbin i could trade for soojin if berry would be willing to give up dean 2?
yes!would you guys be up to doing a three way? I have an astro moonbin i could trade for soojin if berry would be willing to give up dean 2?