Ladies how tf we supposed to do this? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm only 13 never have try a tampon use but u know what i hate is when u place the pad and once u start move it start move and boom u now need some new panties or have to clean them YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm only 13 never have try a tampon use but u know what i hate is when u place the pad and once u start move it start move and boom u now need some new panties or have to clean them YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
Ikr? The struggle is real regardless of what method you use. Blood gets everywhere. :/
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
So wonderful to be a women :umjicry: I don’t flush them, but I put a pot of toilet paper and wrap wrap wrap. It would be convenient to have some other alternative indeed
You're brave.
:maheart:
I'm guilty of flushing because it's just too much for me.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm only 13 never have try a tampon use but u know what i hate is when u place the pad and once u start move it start move and boom u now need some new panties or have to clean them YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
Have u tried pads with wings? I personally didn't have any issues with the pad moving but it did roll up at the sides so blood would get on the sides of my knickers so the winged pads give that little extra protection to stop ur panties getting bloodied
I haven't used one before and when my mom tried to give me an explanation i shut it down real quick.
LOL honestly it isn't as bad as it sounds at first, but I can understand why you'd still be uncomfortable with it. I personally hate when my mum talks about anything sex ed like it literally makes me want to be swallowed by the earth, so if ur similar to me then you might be better off just going to a website for a tampon brand as that will give you everything you need to know without the added embarrassment and you can decide from there whether you wanna try them or not
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I hate tampons. I used one once, and it hurt so much to put it in. The whole day I was worried if I left it in too long.
Well if u put it deep enough u are not supposed to feel pain :susPepe: so maybe something was wrong
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I hate tampons. I used one once, and it hurt so much to put it in. The whole day I was worried if I left it in too long.
As long as u didn't leave it longer than 8 hours u good, I get anxious about sleeping with tampons in because i'm worried i'll sleep longer than that. If I really dont wanna sleep in a pad then I will literally set an alarm halfway thru the night to change my tampon.

Tampons usually aren't that painful for me, sometimes with the plastic applicators it can kinda jab if i'm not careful which is where most of the pain comes from for me but there was also one time where I put a tampon in drunk and I didn't put the applicator in far enough and it was at an angle so it was just straight cotton being jabbed into my walls absorbing any moisture that might've been there to ease it in on the way :wimwim: tampons without applicators really aren't an option for anyone if u dont want a torn entrance one day :taeminface:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread