- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I revealed that I am just now dating, I've been with my boyfriend for about a month and yeah.
Essentially, I'm a fairly reserved person who is not ready to lose her v-card but right now my period has hit and normally when I get horny during it I just jerk off and move on. But now I have a specific person all these feelings are directed at and I don't know how to fucking cope...someone PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL OR LIKE GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO LIKE DEAL WITH THIS THANKS!
Essentially, I'm a fairly reserved person who is not ready to lose her v-card but right now my period has hit and normally when I get horny during it I just jerk off and move on. But now I have a specific person all these feelings are directed at and I don't know how to fucking cope...someone PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL OR LIKE GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO LIKE DEAL WITH THIS THANKS!