MV LADYBABY - endless end Hello (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have heard they will be disbanding 👀
I hope they don't.
Well I just copied this sentence on one of the comments:
'The Japanese phrase they used is "活動休止" - Katsudou Kyuushi - which translates in English to "Activity Break", "Inactivity", or "Hiatus".'

So, it looks like they are just taking a break. I hope they won't split because I actually really like this group of 4 members and I think they have finally found their sound as well.
I also love female growlers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread