MV LADYBABY - Riot Anthem (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I like the song and generally also the group. I'm more of a casual listener however, not a fan, because I cannot stand to watch a video of their earlier works with the crossdresser. I couldn't take them seriously.
At first I didn't mind him and thought he was funny at first, but then I lost interest in them after a while and when he made an appearance in their last video, I didn't like it, but this video with just the girls in, my interest has come back a bit and I really like this song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread