Lalalay vs Siren vs Gashina (1 Viewer)

Which song do you think is the best?

  • Gashina

  • Siren

  • Lalalay


Results are only viewable after voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gashina for sure

I hated Siren. Lalalay isn't that good either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't remember what Siren sounds like so I guess I didn't like it when I heard it.

Gashina is her best song in my opinion. Lalalay was alright. I feel like it's a grower though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread