Trading LAST CALL FOR THIS RARE (3 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Aisha_Rare.png


I've had Aisha for months and nobody has taken an interest.
So I'm about ready to throw her into a re-roll if someone doesn't try to take her soon.

If you want to see what I'm looking for I have my trading thread RIGHT HERE​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
A.C.E Byeongkwan rare, Jisoo rare, Moonbyul, Mia rare, Jay Park 2, Jennie 1 & 4,
Miss A Jia, NCT Yangyang & Shotaro, Solar 3, Soyeon 1 & 3, T-ara Dani, fromis Jiwon and Alexa 5
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I HAVE AN AESPA WINTER RARE ???
(No lies the only rares I care about are Sulli & possibly Jonghyun I'm not collecting them)-do you have any commons I'd be interested that might be higher priority for me?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
A.C.E Byeongkwan rare, Jisoo rare, Moonbyul, Mia rare, Jay Park 2, Jennie 1 & 4,
Miss A Jia, NCT Yangyang & Shotaro, Solar 3, Soyeon 1 & 3, T-ara Dani, fromis Jiwon and Alexa 5
Do you want any? :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you want any? :pepelook:
Jay Park is the only one but he's pretty low priority for me... I already have Shotaro and Yangyang unfortunately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't know lol
I mean I'd like Hayoung of APINK if that's ok, not sure if you'd be up for giving two but if you are also Queenie Mae? If not I'd be fine with Just Hayoung.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread