Trading Last Chance for These RARES! [OMG & ONEUS] (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck




I want em gone <3
The things I'm collecting are linked in my card thread in my signature.
HAVE FUN!​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,985
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male




I want em gone <3
The things I'm collecting are linked in my card thread in my signature.
HAVE FUN!​
From yr trade thread, chirpsie:
(These were drafted in yr trade thread n subkect to confirmation, if not traded away since)-
I hv DO #2,#5.
i hv baek #1,#5--Any Baekhyun (Except #3)
I hv key#4--Any Key (Except #2)
I hv jonghyun#4--Any Jonghyun
I hv all members of TxT available for trade--Any TXT
I hv enhypen#4 sunghoon---Any Enhyphen

I also hv sungkyu 1,3,4,5 if ur interested.

Im also after: X1#2 seungyeon, vixx#5 hongbin, the boyz#4 hyunjae,#5 juyeon.

R u interested to trade 6 of my cards for oneus xion rare n yr 4 commons listed?(or just 2 for oneus xion rare?)
Lemme know when u come to a decision, chipsie :sanapray: :pandaangel::sakUwu::kokorohappy::sj_weary:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
From yr trade thread, chirpsie:
(These were drafted in yr trade thread n subkect to confirmation, if not traded away since)-
I hv DO #2,#5.
i hv baek #1,#5--Any Baekhyun (Except #3)
I hv key#4--Any Key (Except #2)
I hv jonghyun#4--Any Jonghyun
I hv all members of TxT available for trade--Any TXT
I hv enhypen#4 sunghoon---Any Enhyphen

I also hv sungkyu 1,3,4,5 if ur interested.

Im also after: X1#2 seungyeon, vixx#5 hongbin, the boyz#4 hyunjae,#5 juyeon.

R u interested to trade 6 of my cards for oneus xion rare n yr 4 commons listed?(or just 2 for oneus xion rare?)
Lemme know when u come to a decision, chipsie :sanapray: :pandaangel::sakUwu::kokorohappy::sj_weary:
UH yes I am!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
From yr trade thread, chirpsie:
(These were drafted in yr trade thread n subkect to confirmation, if not traded away since)-
I hv DO #2,#5.
i hv baek #1,#5--Any Baekhyun (Except #3)
I hv key#4--Any Key (Except #2)
I hv jonghyun#4--Any Jonghyun
I hv all members of TxT available for trade--Any TXT
I hv enhypen#4 sunghoon---Any Enhyphen

I also hv sungkyu 1,3,4,5 if ur interested.

Im also after: X1#2 seungyeon, vixx#5 hongbin, the boyz#4 hyunjae,#5 juyeon.

R u interested to trade 6 of my cards for oneus xion rare n yr 4 commons listed?(or just 2 for oneus xion rare?)
Lemme know when u come to a decision, chipsie :sanapray: :pandaangel::sakUwu::kokorohappy::sj_weary:
Oh, also I'd happily take both D.O Cards for XION.

Jonghun #4 for Seungyeon.
Baekhyun #1 for Hongbin
Key #4 for Hyunjae
Baekhyun #5 for Juyeon

Let me know if that works for you.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,985
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oh, also I'd happily take both D.O Cards for XION.

Jonghun #4 for Seungyeon.
Baekhyun #1 for Hongbin
Key #4 for Hyunjae
Baekhyun #5 for Juyeon

Let me know if that works for you.
Whoops i think i did mention i need to chk if i traded any away since i copied from yr other thread(which you dint reply to my post earlier but nvm).
I dont hv both DO anymore only DO#2, see below which i was drafting until i got distracted by other tags(ooh shiny!).

UH yes I am!
Can i give you enhypen sunghoon(since i traded all the other 6 members away), DO# 2, baek #1, key# 4, jonghyun#4 for oneus xion rare n 3 of the commons i mentioned, either yr choice or ill choose(id like to keep TxT till after i get their logo card but i can trade the whole set to you later if you hv 5 commons i want<?>

Tldr:
Do2,baek1, key4, jonghyun4 n enhypen sunghoon<-->
Oneus xion rare+3 commons(you can choose or ill choose/i hvnt chkd to see if i hv pulled any from daily tho)

Jonghun #4 for Seungyeon.
Baekhyun #1 for Hongbin
Key #4 for Hyunjae
Baekhyun #5 for Juyeon

We can do the above n ill wait till later till i hv another card for Xion(or you can choose from my tldr 3 of yr cards n xion for five cards i hv, srry chirpsie-bad timing tat i dint chk b4 copypasta-ing my post from yr trade thread LOL :nekoshy::nekosweat:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Whoops i think i did mention i need to chk if i traded any away since i copied from yr other thread(which you dint reply to my post earlier but nvm).
I dont hv both DO anymore only DO#2, see below which i was drafting until i got distracted by other tags(ooh shiny!).


Can i give you enhypen sunghoon(since i traded all the other 6 members away), DO# 2, baek #1, key# 4, jonghyun#4 for oneus xion rare n 3 of the commons i mentioned, either yr choice or ill choose(id like to keep TxT till after i get their logo card but i can trade the whole set to you later if you hv 5 commons i want<?>

Tldr:
Do2,baek1, key4, jonghyun4 n enhypen sunghoon<-->
Oneus xion rare+3 commons(you can choose or ill choose/i hvnt chkd to see if i hv pulled any from daily tho)

Jonghun #4 for Seungyeon.
Baekhyun #1 for Hongbin
Key #4 for Hyunjae
Baekhyun #5 for Juyeon

We can do the above n ill wait till later till i hv another card for Xion(or you can choose from my tldr 3 of yr cards n xion for five cards i hv, srry chirpsie-bad timing tat i dint chk b4 copypasta-ing my post from yr trade thread LOL :nekoshy::nekosweat:
I'm fine with that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,985
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm fine with that.
Whoopsie i misread yr post: i also dont hv both baek only baek 1.

Howsabout this:
do2, baek2, key4, jonghyun 4 for 4 of yr commons, im ok with watever u decide. N p1harmony jiung n soul(if you dont hv em n i still hv em) for xion rare? If ok with you ill go post this last (which im sure i hv exo/shinee solos, just not sur of p1h rn, i was sure earlier tho), n if it doesnt work for xion rare, ur free to reroll yr rares or watever u decide you want with xion, LOL. srry im so in-expert/bad at chkg the cards rn, im just too incompetent at it atm.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Whoopsie i misread yr post: i also dont hv both baek only baek 1.

Howsabout this:
do2, baek2, key4, jonghyun 4 for 4 of yr commons, im ok with watever u decide. N p1harmony jiung n soul(if you dont hv em n i still hv em) for xion rare? If ok with you ill go post this last (which im sure i hv exo/shinee solos, just not sur of p1h rn, i was sure earlier tho), n if it doesnt work for xion rare, ur free to reroll yr rares or watever u decide you want with xion, LOL. srry im so in-expert/bad at chkg the cards rn, im just too incompetent at it atm.
YES!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,985
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread