Appreciation last week most listened albums (top 25) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have made such a top last week but I decided to make it again :sanapray:


collage.php.jpeg


top tags

1. rock
2. jpop
3. pop
4. post hardcore
5. indie
6. female vocalists
7. alternative rock
8. japanese
9. british
10. uk
11. singer songwriter
12. indie pop
13. indie rock
14. folk
15. alternative
16. metal
17. kpop
18. piano rock
19. psychedelic rock
20. korean​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I only recognize got7:yolk:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread