- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
and there is only one Japanese in the listStill okay.
and there is only one Japanese in the listStill okay.
How do I do that? I know nothing about getting girls lolHelp me to do that![]()
Still okay...and there is only one Japanese in the list![]()
Mairi isn't like the other girlsHow do I do that? I know nothing about getting girls lol
I suppose. Maybe my Scottish and English surname will help me catch her <3Mairi isn't like the other girls![]()
she is your poppet after allI suppose. Maybe my Scottish and English surname will help me catch her <3
Ofc love <3 As are you :) (such a cutie you are) OMG.she is your poppet after all![]()
I am way too excitedSo precious <3 Love you my dear one.
I can believe it. It's nice to be excited for someone or something :)I am way too excited