Last week top artists : truly an unexpected invasion (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
meanwhile i am so busy these days I haven't even watched their mv yet :wimwim:
I see. I didn't watch it either, idk why but I tend to listen to the album/EP before to watch the MV when I already know the group
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Who is usagi neko? Isnt usagi means bunny n neko is the cat tat is ubiquitous in japan? The paw up statue? Are you half bunny n half cat?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Who is usagi neko? Isnt usagi means bunny n neko is the cat tat is ubiquitous in japan? The paw up statue? Are you half bunny n half cat?
It is my name in an other forum :welp:
yeah there were my both favourite animals:pikahappy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Gfriend and IDLE!! Nice.
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread