Appreciation Late Midnight Thoughts: Kang Daniel is SO sexy! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



I am OBSESSED!





Like I never found him sexy before but these days he's killing me. Also his songs are great so stan him!!​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
took you 8723937283 years to find out that he's hot :mgblush:

stan talent, stan daniel. its never too late to be a danity :jenniesmug:
I mean, I was a W1 fan but during that time I just saw him as the cute and funny dork lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread