- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
this isnt a scene in aos, you didnt miss anything dwI missed this episode of alchemy of souls![]()
I watched the first season because @Nina recommended it (minhyun was just a bonus), but it's not a genre I enjoy so I had a hard time finishing and I probably won't watch the second seasonthis isnt a scene in aos, you didnt miss anything dw
i'm surprised to hear that you watched aos though, i'm guessing it was because of minhyun?
I watched the first season because @Nina recommended it (minhyun was just a bonus), but it's not a genre I enjoy so I had a hard time finishing and I probably won't watch the second season