Lisa: vs Momo:
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 24 April 2020 #1 Lisa: vs Momo: Reactions: yeji, YouNiceKeepGoin and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 24 April 2020 #2 Hard question, I love both But imo feel special has a better choreo, so Momo wins this for me. Reactions: yeji and YouNiceKeepGoin
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 24 April 2020 #3 Lisa is a great dancer, but the choreography doesn't showcase her skills that well. I have to go with Momo in Feel Special. Reactions: yeji and YouNiceKeepGoin
Lisa is a great dancer, but the choreography doesn't showcase her skills that well. I have to go with Momo in Feel Special.
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 24 April 2020 #4 It's So Hard My Twice Bias VS My Blackpink Bias Wrecker I'll have to go with Momo though Reactions: yeji
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 24 April 2020 #5 I hate BP's choreographer almost as much as I hate YGE Reactions: yeji
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,132 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,477 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 24 April 2020 #6 Momo, I think if Blackpink had a better choreography it may have been harder to choose but Lisa isn't fully able to show what she's capable of. Reactions: yeji
Momo, I think if Blackpink had a better choreography it may have been harder to choose but Lisa isn't fully able to show what she's capable of.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 April 2020 #7 Feel Special overall has a a better choreo so Momo takes it. Talking about actual skill is anothter thing tho. I think both are similar good.
Feel Special overall has a a better choreo so Momo takes it. Talking about actual skill is anothter thing tho. I think both are similar good.