Latest Rankings of Girl-Group Releases (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
ITZY-GOLD
1. Imaginary Friend
2. GOLD
3. Supernatural
4. FIVE
5. Bad Girls R Us
6. VAY (ft. Changbin)

**Ok but like seriously-Imaginary friend I think is ITZY's best release ever and EVEN I'M genuinely shocked with how much I like Gold**

aespa-Whiplash
1. Whiplash
2. Just Another Girl
3. Flights, Not Feelings
4. Flowers
5. Pink Hoodie
6. Kill it

**I am so happy they are still releasing similar songs to live my life with Just Another Girl-it gives early 2000's pop and I adore it. Also, Flights not feeling is SO PRETTY!**

ILLIT-I'LL LIKE IT
1. Cherish (My Love)
2. Pimple
3. IYKYK (If You Know You Know)
4. Tick-Tack
5. I'll Like You

**I had way too high expectations for this release-the title track was really the only song that sticks out for me**

RANKING OVERALL:
1. Aespa's Whiplash
2. ITZY's GOLD
3. ILLIT- I'LL LIKE IT

What's your thoughts?
Do you agree with my ranking or no?​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread