MV LAY, NCT 127, Jason Derulo _ Let’s SHUT UP & DANCE (5 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
231
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have to ask though, do yall think NCT/Lay was needed in the song? It sounds like just another one of Derulo's songs lol.
And damn, Jason is so hot.
Truth is Jason is so hot and he was given the best styling and setting but I love that Lay contributed to the vocals and dancing and Nct danced really well too.

I think any of the 3 artists would've owned that performance if they had done it alone.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have to ask though, do yall think NCT/Lay was needed in the song? It sounds like just another one of Derulo's songs lol.
And damn, Jason is so hot.
No but I still enjoyed them there lol
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Truth is Jason is so hot and he was given the best styling and setting but I love that Lay contributed to the vocals and dancing and Nct danced really well too.

I think any of the 3 artists would've owned that performance if they had done it alone.
This is true
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll admit that I had negative expectations before watching the MV... But it turned out that it's not bad at all, they did great on both the song and the video.
Same lol I actually liked it more than I was expecting
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh man the last time I saw Jason MV is this tbh lol!


Lay is looking so cool! The song is good as well for mixed artists, only the weird part is when NCT doing dance upside down lol
yeah that part was a little weird. It would have been cool if the mv had those wacky elements in it already but since it didn't it stood out
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah that part was a little weird. It would have been cool if the mv had those wacky elements in it already but since it didn't it stood out
Ikr from the streets which was really cool suddenly taeyong got rotated inside a cube lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Btw are you from akp as well
yep! Same username
I had actually made an account on here back in November but I somehow managed to get it deleted so I made a new one but they were able to get my username back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The lyrics are cringy as hell.
They all look great and the mv is nice.
​
that's true but every Derulo song has cringey lyrics. It's the beat and the music that's good lol.

I liked the different scenes in the mv that was cool.
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread