MV LAY, NCT 127, Jason Derulo _ Let’s SHUT UP & DANCE (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was nervous about it, but honestly, the production value was great and the fact that they all contributed and blended well really worked in their favor. I actually really enjoyed it (despite the lyrics being cringey, but really what were we all expecting LOL).

I'm quite pleased c:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was nervous about it, but honestly, the production value was great and the fact that they all contributed and blended well really worked in their favor. I actually really enjoyed it (despite the lyrics being cringey, but really what were we all expecting LOL).

I'm quite pleased c:
yeah I was expecting something i'd watch and then never watch again except through memes or crack videos lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah I was expecting something i'd watch and then never watch again except through memes or crack videos lol
I can't deny I periodically watch it today and repeat that moment where Lay body rolls against that girl >> his face as he does it tho.....:sj_weary:
get it Lay
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m not a fan of Jason at all. Lay was great....idk what NCT have added. I’m glad they were part of this but were they really needed? No. But they all looked fine as hell and the choreography was good so there’s that.

It’s not as cringey (minus the lyrics) to what I was expected of a MJ tribute involving I-idols.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I liked it! (It wasn't until I got on here that I even looked into the lyrics because, as someone who's never been a fan of JD, I'm used to tuning it out just for the sake of watching the dancing xD).

I've always appreciated MJ as a performer, so I was completely here for this video. Lay did a great job. NCT was fine for the majority of the video, but I hated their "solo" dance break. Completely didn't fit in, to me. I would've been interested seeing other acts in their place (e.g. Daichi Miura, folks from EXILE maybe?), but they weren't a black hole, so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread