Lazy Uncreative College Student Anon ft. One High Schooler (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Again this wasn't my anon but I rly wanna donate soon but I don't start working again until march :pepecry1:

I'm also one donation away from getting my own emoji :susPepe::susPepe::susPepe:
Oof I know how that feels, Im a college student which is expensive but I still want to donate :yolk:
Its a dilema
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So true. You hit the nail right on the head.
People should just be themselves because everyone else is already taken.

Things are starting to change though as people are realising you don't have to fit into a certain stereotype to if you look a certain way, though there is still a lot of work to be done to change people's perceptions, etc.
Im way late to this convo but I also felt like I needed to change myself kind of so that others will actually know im gay :jisoosmh:
Especially since I was closeted for so long
But I suck at that so I dont really
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof I know how that feels, Im a college student which is expensive but I still want to donate :yolk:
Its a dilema
My donations have had a wild ride I donated $7 first because 5 seemed too little bit I wasn't sure if I could afford the full $10, then my 2nd donation was $13 so that it was an even number in the end, but then I donated $10 for my wifey as like an early christmas present and admins moved the donation to her acc for me but for a while it still came up on my profile as well so I had donated $30 for a while and I have no idea when it corrected itself or if admins finally corrected it LOL
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck



Okay she needs a different outfit, not only is it not pretty but it looks so uncomfortable to dance in and she was pulling it down a few times :jisoosmh:
Istg stylists
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread