Lazy Uncreative College Student Anon ft. One High Schooler (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
What type of girls do you go for?

my pan ass just goes with the one I am vibing with the most :sanapray:
Omg i'm pan too :maheart: this wasn't my anon but I like really feminine girls like me, and jennie, and taeyeon, and irene >.>
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg i'm pan too :maheart: this wasn't my anon but I like really feminine girls like me, and jennie, and taeyeon, and irene >.>
ohh didn't know that:maheart: the feminine type is quite nice
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
ohh didn't know that:maheart: the feminine type is quite nice
I think it's a huge stereotype that feminine girls like less feminine girls, and tomboyish girls like more feminine girls but all of the bi or lesbian girls I know are like that and i'm just here like 'no one wears the trousers here we're all soft feminine whamans!' not to say that more masculine ladies can't be soft, this is a complicated topic :nekoshy:
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think it's a huge stereotype that feminine girls like less feminine girls, and tomboyish girls like more feminine girls but all of the bi or lesbian girls I know are like that and i'm just here like 'no one wears the trousers here we're all soft feminine whamans!' not to say that more masculine ladies can't be soft, this is a complicated topic :nekoshy:
Aww poor baby. You really had thought about this, haven’t you :pepecry1:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lazy Uncreative College Student Anon ft. One High Schooler ft. Minecraft addict

I didnt know @Baechu was in this anon :welp:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Favourite K-pop version of Deja Vu?

I really cant pick between Dreamcatchers and Nu'est Ws theyre both so good :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Aww poor baby. You really had thought about this, haven’t you :pepecry1:
I feel a tiny bit out of place for not being close to the stereotype and with all the girlxgirl relationships irl i've seen I think it's gonna be very hard for me to find a girl who's my type who likes me too but it's okay the kind of guy I like is a lot easier to find :pandatea: even tho I like girls too I don't think i'll ever be with one unless I move to a city where i'm more likely to find someone, atm I live somewhere suburban so everyone's either straight or isn't my type ;-;
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I feel a tiny bit out of place for not being close to the stereotype and with all the girlxgirl relationships irl i've seen I think it's gonna be very hard for me to find a girl who's my type who likes me too but it's okay the kind of guy I like is a lot easier to find :pandatea: even tho I like girls too I don't think i'll ever be with one unless I move to a city where i'm more likely to find someone, atm I live somewhere suburban so everyone's either straight or isn't my type ;-;
Aw I just wanna hug you, you sweet adorable child. No need to worry many people like different personalities. You’ll find someone I promise.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Four groups you like; pick two idols from each group; from that form a super group with the six of the eight idols you have left... Rate that group on a scale of 1-10.

Okay Ill finally do this :wimwim:

Shinee-Taemin and Jonghyun
BAP-Daehyun and Yongguk
SuperM-Ten and Taeyong
Monsta X-Kihyun and Minhyuk

Super Group: Kihyun, Ten, Daehyun, Yongguk, Jonghyun, Taemin

Vocals are so there, dancing is so there, rapping is there because Yongguk. The difference between the top dancers and weakest are kind of big though. They also might not fit all concepts perfectly too tbh, although I think a powerful concept would work. The only one that would seem out of place would be Jonghyun, but who knows. 9/10
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread