Lazy Uncreative College Student Anon ft. One High Schooler (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Which 10 characters are the importantest for you?

I think all good traits are important. I don't really look for a specific trait that I like in a person when talking to them.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
If you guys formed a group, what would your name be and what are your positions?

Name: Flopberry Uncreative

@raja - visual, main singer
@Vikki - main rapper, dancer
@lexus - main dancer, lead singer and lead rapper (multitalented queen :sanapray:)
@potato - a talentless flop
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
what style of fashion do you prefer/like? or what would you love to pull off if possible?

My sense of fashion is quite weird and varying. I love long flowery skirts but I also love long sleeved t-shirts and high waist jeans. It all depends on my mood tbh.

I really want to pull of a casual punk rock


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread