- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,131
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,398
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
We'd be floptastic!
Is this also your way of calling me a flop?
We'd be floptastic!
I know rightWe went from flopping to making it to 32 pages. I'm proud of us
![]()
Wow I was the afterthought
It was me![]()
I was 6 when it was on airProves just how long both of us have been alive.. I was a teen when this was on the air 😅 ... That and Moonlight.
Nope, it's because as K-pop groups our members need to know each other but not super well otherwise we wouldn't have the awkwardness that a group requiresWe'd be floptastic!
Is this also your way of calling me a flop?![]()
despite all my account mixups im still tagged some how@Baechu @mirella @Tir @Ozymandias @perhapz @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @Mangoey @Faerie @Reo @blurryface @maruif @Neckologist @Koala @Spooky @NASA @bulletproof @la_mort_pour_vous @Skinnny @DrewB @raymondchouku @Rainism @MinSquishy @Gahyeonie @PurpleHime @Pilot @Darjeeling @MrsJimin @Bae Joo-hyun @Koala @Chahee @umpheri @Uaena @eclipsoul
I've you're not there, it's not because I didn't want to tag you I promise. It's because I have terrible memory. @NASA can confirm![]()