Photo Le Sserafim and Gfriend took a photo together (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Sooo, I'm probably wrong. But I bet Gfriend resigns with Source if the Album and concert goes well. I'll create an interesting dynamic for the girls in Viviz but I could see it working out. :takingnotes: The other girls really aren't doing much or aren't being very successful at what they are doing. :TechiNod:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Sooo, I'm probably wrong. But I bet Gfriend resigns with Source if the Album and concert goes well. I'll create an interesting dynamic for the girls in Viviz but I could see it working out. :takingnotes: The other girls really aren't doing much or aren't being very successful at what they are doing. :TechiNod:
They've already got something in the works I'd imagine as Gfriend have Season of Memory tour dates announced in the middle of March as well as all the topic uploads on YouTube even for songs Hybe had nothing to do with like Rough have Hybe in the copyright details. Only thing I could guess based on Yerin mentioning that trademarking is expensive is that Source might help them get the trademark in return for being the exclusive distributor of anything Gfriend related as Hybe was rejected from getting the trademark before due to the girls being too important for the identity.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread