Video Le Sserafim casually promoting Samsung phones (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
In never really liked samsung phones
but the ad is cute
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,098
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I wonder how much they got paid for that. At least it's not an apple. Although, the S23 Ultra + I have needs a new battery. I'm kinda pissed... :shake:
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,497
Reactions Received
59,490
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
493,778
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
If I order a Samsung phone, does Chaewon deliver it personally? :sanapray:
idk about chaewon, but when i bought z5 flip last week tzuyu deliver it personally to me even we had a dinner together :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread