- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,380
- Reactions Received
- 53,169
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 426,236
- Gender
- Female
Everytime I hear the song I hate it more. this is a terrible song for LSFM.I want to hear Twice sing it.![]()
its not THAT short, at least not New Jeans level shortSuch a short song![]()
you're not the only one, tbh i also like it better than their noisy songsI actually love the song, I listend to it nonstop since it came outprobably my favorite LSFM song so far
Seems like I'm on the only one though![]()
you're not the only one, tbh i also like it better than their noisy songs![]()
Broken cat ears.I actually love the song, I listend to it nonstop since it came outprobably my favorite LSFM song so far
Seems like I'm on the only one though![]()
they are in top conditionBroken cat ears.![]()