Appreciation LE SSERAFIM interview + encore stage on Music Bank 230512 (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
not as lovely as you, always responding to the empty threads :izhug: :pepeheart:
Aww u noticed. I just like to comment on them, even if i dont know the groups so well. Everyone deserves a comment and i also grow my post numbers.
You should see my comments to my own threads XXDDDDDDD
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Aww u noticed. I just like to comment on them, even if i dont know the groups so well. Everyone deserves a comment and i also grow my post numbers.
You should see my comments to my own threads XXDDDDDDD
well, you told me that you are doing it and I thought its really sweet :fingerpoke:

But I had no idea you do it to your own threads too! :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
well, you told me that you are doing it and I thought its really sweet :fingerpoke:

But I had no idea you do it to your own threads too! :lisalaugh:
I do it cause i ... Might have a lil OCD :kekdance:
its okay! As I said it I think its really sweet of you and it always makes me happy when you reply to one of my 0 respnose threads, so thank you!! :izhug::kittylove:
Thank you, that's so sweet of you :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread