Trading Le Sserafim & Stray Kids Duo Valentines (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Looking for Solji & Hani, Yves & Chuu, Wheein & Hwasa or Mimi & Jiho Valentines

I also have Taeyeon & Tiffany for trade still

 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
@Day do you want your wanna one boys for solji & hani for @Abeamus for your tiff & taeyeon?
Depends. I offered solji & Hani to yuzuru tor their pristin card. I have to wait for their response
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Nina

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
@Day do you want your wanna one boys for solji & hani for @Abeamus for your tiff & taeyeon?
Depends. I offered solji & Hani to yuzuru tor their pristin card. I have to wait for their response
I already offered Taeyeon & Tiffany to Rand for a long trade that gets me Wheein & Hwasa so can't do it anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread