- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,389
- Reactions Received
- 59,425
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 492,243
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
Wow, me neither. Awesome choice though. I still won't stay up late to watch it.I did not see that one coming
is she like the youngest or one of the youngest MCs???
I've never watched a Music show ever - random clips of it yeah but an entire show? nahWow, me neither. Awesome choice though. I still won't stay up late to watch it.
Once or twice and only for Apink's Dumhdurum and Weeekly's Ven Para. I think I watched until Loona performed Flip That! once but as soon as they were done I went to bed.I've never watched a Music show ever - random clips of it yeah but an entire show? nah