COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Leaked document promises new members for NCT! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This looks JUICY!

Although if Ten and Lucas will also be in NCT Indonesia AND SuperM... those poor, poor boys are going to be overworked to the skies!
All the Dreamie names seem to be Korean so that is surprising

of course this might be fake, but SM is the type to leak things intentionally so who knows!

but most importantly... I am HELLA excited for new members!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
rip NCT U :pepecry1:
I think this might just not have NCT U. We don't know what this paper is about, so it might just say who goes in which unit and since U changes lineups they didn't put it on there!

Not to mention they might not have decided yet who will be in the next U lineup

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think this might just not have NCT U. We don't know what this paper is about, so it might just say who goes in which unit and since U changes lineups they didn't put it on there!

Not to mention they might not have decided yet who will be in the next U lineup
yeah true.. but it feels like it has been forever since there was a U comeback

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Also there was this quite obviously fake lineup posted recently as well, so maybe SM leaked this bcs they didn't want peeps going insane and attacking them over false rumors

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Do you think this will be the final lineups? It seems a little strange of SM to have two 4 member boy groups, it seems a little small for them...
Maybe they wanna add more to Dream in the future, but don't want to add too many right now.

besides that, this is SM we are talking about. They are unpredictable and might just decide to do small groups from now on!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maybe they wanna add more in the future, but don't want to add too many right now.
If this list is for 2020, it could be possible, that the lineup is still being decided.

Also, will the Indonesian members be official NCT members or will they be in limbo like Xiaojun, Hendery & Yangyang?
SM are gonna release a 2019 yearbook at THE END of this year that will reveal all of the new members!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If this list is for 2020, it could be possible, that the lineup is still being decided.

Also, will the Indonesian members be official NCT members or will they be in limbo like Xiaojun, Hendery & Yangyang?
SM are gonna release a 2019 yearbook at THE END of this year that will reveal all of the new members!
THAT... sounds actually really plausible, especially since the document says 2019-2020 and not just 2020.... Hmmmmm

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
How did they pick the Indonesian members? Are Ten and Lucas ethnically part Indonesian or something?
No but there are ethnic Chinese people in Indonesia, like how Ten is Thai but ethnically Chinese. Maybe it's because they are the only other 2 South East Asian members in NCT?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread