Leaked footage of my mom driving (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
lmao i wish i could help but if i willingly clicked on a thread about someone's mom driving then that must also mean i'm quite bored
that performance is great though!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
lmao i wish i could help but if i willingly clicked on a thread about someone's mom driving then that must also mean i'm quite bored
that performance is great though!
I tried
I didn't have any inspiration as well
I'm just rewatching NCT Life Osaka
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My mom's driving can be described as.

"Did you have a headache when you got in the car?" No


"You'll have one when I make this right sharp turn"

:zoomeyes: Also supercar is my favorite off album.

Sounds like Soup Car though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My mom's driving can be described as.

"Did you have a headache when you got in the car?" No


"You'll have one when I make this right sharp turn"

:zoomeyes: Also supercar is my favorite off album.

Sounds like Soup Car though.
Soup Car?
That's a title
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Koala

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Soup Car?
That's a title
But honestly I would still support it.



Gdi now I want some soup and I want some
Lucas
soup

:zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread