- Joined
- 4 November 2019
- Messages
- 345
- Reactions Received
- 924
- Location
- The diamond life
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I'm learning how to edit in new ways
This is my first attempt
This is my first attempt
Thank you bbGood luck! You can do it ๐
Pleasure โคThank you bb![]()
I've already paying for Photoshop and Lightroom mainly to practice.It for sure already looks better than any of my pathetic attemps lmfao the potential is there sis
I'd only suggest that you don't invest into some fancy paid programs right off the bat...unless you already did,in which case have fun with it!![]()
I know the basics of editing but learning new things so when I go home after class I can carry on practicing because the college have us use PhotoshopIt for sure already looks better than any of my pathetic attemps lmfao the potential is there sis
I'd only suggest that you don't invest into some fancy paid programs right off the bat...unless you already did,in which case have fun with it!![]()