Least favorite comebacks from your faves? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm bored so here's a list of comebacks that aren't my favorite.

BTS - Idol
- I do like Idol, but they have waaaay better songs than this one. I didn't care that much for the new songs on Love Yourself; Answer. I think they're good, but nothing too spectacular.

Red Velvet - Really Bad Boy
- I love Red Velvet, but gosh this song is just a complete mess. I couldn't even get into the album.

Blackpink - Kill This Love
- I like the song, but their other title tracks are way better in my opinion. I didn't like how the chorus was built up so much and then suddenly.... it wasn't that great to me. I'll try to see if it'll grow on me more.

Mamamoo - Starry Night
- I never cared for this song and felt like it was overhyped. Egotistic is superior. :sanapray:

Oh My Girl - Banana Allergy Monkey
- The song is cute, but they obviously have way better songs than this one. And the little butt scratch dance move they did was just weird to me. 👀

CLC - No
- I loved the song at first, but now it's kind of boring tbh. I wish there was just a bit more to the song.



Which one of your bias groups comebacks is your least favorite?
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I stan too many rookie groups and they only had one or two cb's so far, so I'm leaving them out :maheart:

Red Velvet - RBB
The album was good but RBB was just :llama_sniffle:
It's still decent, but far from being one of my favorites, unlike every other cb of them.

Twice - Dance the night away
Still a really good song but I prefer all other cb's.

BLACKPINK - DDDD
Same as RV. The title wasn't really my thing but the album itself was really good.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Loona - Hi High
9Muses - Love City
AOA - Bingle Bangle
EXID - I Love You
Girl's Day - Anything pre-Expectation except Nothing Lasts Forever
Ladies' Code - Pretty Pretty
Fiestar - Apple Pie
Spica - I'll Be There

Can't think of any for Mamamoo, Melody Day, BEG or miss A.

:sanapray:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
Wanna One - Boomerang

iKON - #WYD

fromis_9 - none :joysip:

BTS - Idol

NCT - Wakey Wakey and anything 127 released last year besides Touch :pepesmug:

SEVENTEEN - Don't Wanna Cry

and i dont feel like listing the rest
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Loona - Hi High
9Muses - Love City
AOA - Bingle Bangle
EXID - I Love You
Girl's Day - Anything pre-Expectation except Nothing Lasts Forever
Ladies' Code - Pretty Pretty
Fiestar - Apple Pie
Spica - I'll Be There

Can't think of any for Mamamoo, Melody Day, BEG or miss A.

:sanapray:
But I Love You, Bingle Bangle, And Pretty Pretty are bops. :pepesad:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck


and i dont feel like listing the rest
Ngl, I was too lazy to list my least favorite comebacks from my other bias groups too. :maheart:
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SNSD - Party. for obvious reasons but also bc its just a cringe song. how do you shit on gee for years and then do a song like party smh
Jessica - Wonderland. it grew on me but if i hear butterfly and rainbows coming out of her mouth during her next comeback im unstanning
Taeyeon - none oh i thought of one for Taeyeon. that christmas one. shh should've been the title...
Tiffany - Over My Skin who told her to do that to the mic stand
EXO - Lotto. lipstick chateau is great but everything else can go.
2ne1 - Can't Nobody. if my friends weren't obsessed with 2ne1 at the time i would've 100% unstanned.
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SNSD- You Think.
Girl's Day: Ring My Bell. It took some time to grow on me
T-ara: What's My Name. It's a great song and the girls did a good job with promotions but that whole era was just really upsetting for me.
Twice: DTNA
Red Velvet: RBB
Blackpink: none
Gfriend: None
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
God damn is Regular annoying, if someone else released it I’d become their anti
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Twice- DTNA, sounds underproduced and unfinished.
GFriend- Sunny Summer, it's just okay but forgettable.
NCT- Most of the 127 releases recently, although Simon Says grew on me A LOT.
iKON- I didn't care much for Killing Me.
Loona- Hi High, also if they make a ballad comeback next then probably that.
SNSD- Party, I hate it so much. It's a song that should be done by a rookie group, or someone 2-3 years into their career at max. Not 10 year veterans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Pigeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread