Least favorite title track(s) from your bias group? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill:

@Reo look at vikki here being a flop once again
I like my songs not so boring that I fall asleep listening to them personally
Idk about you, I guess youre into that
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks and kuro
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I ain't about to listen to title tracks to figure that out since most of them slap but for NCT I gotta say the newest Japanese release.. which I forgot the name great.
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,398
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,316
Gender
Female
Red velvet - dumb dumb and rookie
Twice - what is love
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread