COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comeback LEE HI new EP ~ 24°C ~ May 30th!!! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If you want to support Lee Hi and you're feeling iffy about supporting a YG artist but know you're weak and can't boycott 100%:

Please at least stream/download 20min. Lee Hi wrote the lyrics on this song herself as well as co-composed it, so she will get the most royalties if this particular song is supported.

One music streaming platform recently re-negotiated with music labels and is decreasing reimbursements to songwriters by the way. I will not mention which one due to fear of corporate retaliation. If you look you will find.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
190602 Inkigayo No One comeback
(This is a giant post)

official fan cam video of rehearsal

Wardrobe malfunction.

interview screencaps
(I think these were from YG or were they from Netizen Buzz?)

comeback stage

She seemed a little less nervous than yesterday.

SBS Inkigayo PD Note

Social media posts

From Netizen Buzz:
Lee Hi takes her comeback to the stage

Sunday, June 02, 2019

Article: 'Inkigayo' Lee Hi, "First comeback in three years, it feels awkward but I'm more excited"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+909, -87] Her face is to the point where I can't recognize her anymore

2. [+780, -74] It's awkward alright.. your face...

3. [+729, -89] Her voice is definitely charming but it doesn't feel like there's a soul to it...? Maybe because there's no power behind it or because she doesn't genuinely feel the meaning behind her lyrics but I listen to her songs once and forget about them... She has a beautiful voice and should get some more training.

4. [+46, -9] I was flipping through channels and checked her out and her visuals are just not there... short arms, narrow shoulders, big face..

5. [+41, -7] I really like Lee Hi but her new song is whatever. It doesn't bring out the best in her. It's nothing special and there's no power behind it. She needs to get out of YG.

6. [+41, -7] I like her but her nw song is abd ㅠㅠ

7. [+29, -7] Ever since her nose job, her face has been looking really angular... and somewhat older...

8. [+28, -7] Her singing voice sounds like my nuna when she's totally drunk

9. [+27, -1] She looked like an amateur on stage, maybe because it's been such a while. I couldn't recognize her face either.

10. [+23, -7] I don't like her song...

11. [+18, -8] She fixed her face but not her music

12. [+16, -1] I hear her voice now and it's just... there's no power to it. I think Bae Yerin is the better one among their peers.
The comments about her appearance are rude. Lee Hi looks great and it's industry standard to get fillers during promotional periods.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread