I like the sound of it! Hope it's a bop :sanapray:
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 25 May 2019 #1 I like the sound of it! Hope it's a bop Reactions: yeji, Evergreen, dooh and 3 others
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 May 2019 #2 I can't wait the concept and song are looking and sounding good Reactions: yeji, dooh, Tir and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 May 2019 #3 I'm even more excited now Reactions: yeji, dooh and Tir
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 25 May 2019 #4 Feat B.I ? I am so excited. Reactions: yeji and Tir
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 26 May 2019 #5 HANBIN AND HAYI TOGETHER!!!!!! FINALLYYY Reactions: Tir and Evergreen