Found Lee HI & Sua for Trade (3 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
so I have a Lee Hi #3 card and just got a SuA from DC card.(I'd prefer to keep SuA but I'm also not collecting for DC right now)

So I will trade for:
  1. Any EXO Cards
  2. NCT; Doyoung
  3. TWICE; Jihyo
  4. Any ATEEZ cards (besides Mingi)
  5. Any SHINee cards
  6. Any Red Velvet Cards
  7. Any Hyuna Cards
  8. (G)I-DLE; Minnie
  9. Any Sunmi
I'll possibly consider others ones too-including my bias from dreamcatcher and other groups.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You want one of my EXO cards that is not Baekhyun or Chanyeol? I don't want to break the set but I might need a dreamcatcher card
Do you have Suho?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you have Suho?
yes i do have suho ^^ do you mind if i wait for a reply?

if no one else wants SuA in an hour let me know bc I'm trying to see if someone else wants her
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yes i do have suho ^^

if no one else wants SuA in an hour let me know bc I'm trying to see if someone else wants her
Ok I'll let you know!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
still waiting to hear from another user who might want to trade sua for a card i want, do you mind waiting til they reply?
No but im about to leave
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread