Video Lee Luda (former WJSN) - I want to go camping again (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,059
Reactions Received
52,945
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Lee Luda (former WJSN) - I want to go camping again
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ot but she didn't leave wjsn though? she left starship but the members and the company have confirmed that luda and dawon are still members of the group, and are welcome to make comebacks with wjsn should they wish to.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,059
Reactions Received
52,945
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
ot but she didn't leave wjsn though? she left starship but the members and the company have confirmed that luda and dawon are still members of the group, and are welcome to make comebacks with wjsn should they wish to.
The wjsn Discord group I'm in din't seem to think so(from memory/impression) when the news of luda n dawon's leaving starship hit. N seeing tat chocome is on hiatus with yeoreum in elz7up(or however its spelt)-I'm doubtful full group will comeback without yeoreum anytime soon. I think wjsn members will most likely only hv wjsn the black cb or solo activities for foreseeable time being(much as I'd wish otherwise). I'd love my expectations to be proven wrong in thos tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: alo

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
The wjsn Discord group I'm in din't seem to think so(from memory/impression) when the news of luda n dawon's leaving starship hit. N seeing tat chocome is on hiatus with yeoreum in elz7up(or however its spelt)-I'm doubtful full group will comeback without yeoreum anytime soon. I think wjsn members will most likely only hv wjsn the black cb or solo activities for foreseeable time being(much as I'd wish otherwise). I'd love my expectations to be proven wrong in thos tho.
yeah, i too don't see an ot10 comeback in the future, what with el7z up and other members' activities (especially bona - think she's busy with some drama rn?). yeah when the news of ludawon leaving ss hit, even i'd thought they'd left. but soobin went on a show and confirmed that wjsn are still 10 - despite ludawon's departure. soon after, starship put out a statement clarifying that ludawon are still wjsn members, and that they are wiling to work with them should they wish to make an ot10 comeback. not happening any time soon, but not impossible. here's an article talking about it:

if starship made it work with monsta x and im (im left ss, but monsta x have had group comebacks with him), they can make it work with ludawon. logistics will be difficult, and the focus will be on solo activities - for all 10. but they can and hopefully will make it work
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,059
Reactions Received
52,945
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yeah, i too don't see an ot10 comeback in the future, what with el7z up and other members' activities (especially bona - think she's busy with some drama rn?). yeah when the news of ludawon leaving ss hit, even i'd thought they'd left. but soobin went on a show and confirmed that wjsn are still 10 - despite ludawon's departure. soon after, starship put out a statement clarifying that ludawon are still wjsn members, and that they are wiling to work with them should they wish to make an ot10 comeback. not happening any time soon, but not impossible. here's an article talking about it:

if starship made it work with monsta x and im (im left ss, but monsta x have had group comebacks with him), they can make it work with ludawon. logistics will be difficult, and the focus will be on solo activities - for all 10. but they can and hopefully will make it work
I missed this(/these) clarification(s)/statements. My view is tat it could follow the pattern of Mamamoo/snsd/Monsta x or apink/blackpink(future tense), whereby apink couldn't make the schedule work[or they were just shining on pink pandas while knowing it(ot6) wasn't gonna work] or few ot10 comebacks, idk if there'll be other chocome/subunit of 8 members. Its been almost one and a half years or so since last comeback. So wait n see ig.
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I missed this(/these) clarification(s)/statements. My view is tat it could follow the pattern of Mamamoo/snsd/Monsta x or apink/blackpink(future tense), whereby apink couldn't make the schedule work[or they were just shining on pink pandas while knowing it(ot6) wasn't gonna work] or few ot10 comebacks, idk if there'll be other chocome/subunit of 8 members. Its been almost one and a half years or so since last comeback. So wait n see ig.
yeah wait and see, i suppose
 
  • Sad
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread