- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,594
- Reactions Received
- 43,659
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,402
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
No more 1 year waits between comebacks, get them on that NCT scheduleGet that Sugar Daddy money Loona![]()
Loonaverse is about to get even crazierNo more 1 year waits between comebacks, get them on that NCT schedule![]()
Abs has a point, you know.A 1 Billion that he'll never earn back, hope he knows
I mean hasn't the man learnt from what happened to BBC? They ankle deep in debt cus they blew up $100M on Loona
Meanwhile SM is doing the bare minimum on the groop they can actually earn money from - Red Velvet.
He earnt the least profit among the big three last year, looks like he's lookin for a rerun this year. Fab.
Here's certified ways to minimize your company profit, for anybody who's interested.
1. Start a boy groop with endless number of members & divide em into infinite number of sub units. On top of confusing the stans which will lead to poor outcomes during comebacks, the sheer cost of managing dat many artists will easily push the company towards bankruptcy.
2. Collect haphazard members from each of your has-been groops & form a groop. Blow up millions of dollars on a fancy mv carrying a terrible song, on getting them on American talk shows, 'sold out' tours that barely break even cus most sections of the arenas are closed & bundles to land on BB hot 100. Within months you are guaranteed to find yourself knee deep in debt.
3. Buy a girl groop that barely sell 25k albums, despite having the most expensive debut of all time. Also be sure to not restock the album of your successful girl groop in demand with a viral hit song. A sure-fire way to find yourself on the verge of loosing your company within a year
I'm banned there. Plus I cannot post anything on there without getting banned. I prefer this & OH nowHi Abs, are you banned on the other forum
From what I'm seeing, his investment in Loona will be from his personal balance, not SM so don't worry.
![]()
I mean RV just had 3 comebacks in 2019 tho, and probably will do more stuff once Wendy's fully recovered.
Btw were u on akp too?Hi Abs, are you banned on the other forum
From what I'm seeing, his investment in Loona will be from his personal balance, not SM so don't worry.
![]()
I mean RV just had 3 comebacks in 2019 tho, and probably will do more stuff once Wendy's fully recovered.
Long time ago lol, I was Soulless_Senpai, but I remember your threads and Gangnam bar fanficsBtw were u on akp too?
Soulless_Senpai with the Sakura DPLong time ago lol, I was Soulless_Senpai, but I remember your threads and Gangnam bar fanfics![]()
Amen!Omg plz be true Sooman oppa
Save LOONA from BBC incompetence plz, give them the success they deserve![]()