@Dive
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,234 Reactions Received 59,325 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,177 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 1 January 2024 #1 @Dive Reactions: Yerichu and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 1 January 2024 #2 Nice! Reactions: kimsguardian
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,154 Reactions Received 46,816 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 180,876 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 1 January 2024 #3 I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAYYYYYY great dance cover, and they killed it vocally, too! Reactions: kimsguardian
I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAYYYYYY great dance cover, and they killed it vocally, too!
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,374 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,094 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 1 January 2024 #4 YUJIN Reactions: kimsguardian